terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

O amor está no ar


Love Is In The AirJohn Paul Young
Love is in the airEverywhere I look aroundLoves is in the airEvery sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolishDon't know if I'm being wiseBut it's something that I must believe inAnd it's there when I look in your eyes
Love is in the airIn the whisper of the treesLove is in the airIn the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreamingDon't know if I feel saneBut it's something that I must believe inAnd it's there when you call out my name
CHORUSLove is in the airLove is in the airOh oh ohOh oh oh
Love is in the airIn the rising of the sunLove is in the airWhen the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you're an illusionDon't know if I see it trueBut you're something that I must believe inAnd you're there when I reach out for you
Love is in the airEverewhere I look aroundLoves is in the airEvery sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolishDon't know if I'm being wiseBut it's something that I must believe inAnd it's there when I look in your eyes
O amor está no arJohn Paul Young Revisar tradução
O amor está no arEm todo lugar que eu olho ao redorO amor está no arToda vista e todo som
E eu não sei se estou sendo ridículoNão sei se eu estou sendo sábioMas é algo que eu devo acreditarE é lá quando eu olho em seus olhos
O amor está no arNo sussurro das árvoresO amor está no arNo trovão do mar
E eu não sei se estou apenas sonhandoNão sei se me sinto sensatoMas é algo que eu devo acreditarE é lá quando você chama meu nome
Refrão:O amor está no arO amor está no arOh oh ohOh oh oh
O amor está no arNo nascer do solO amor está no arQuando o dia está quase feito
E eu não sei se você está numa ilusãoNão sei se o que vejo é verdadeMas você é algo que eu devo acreditarE é você lá quando estendo a mão pra você
O amor está no arEm todo lugar que eu olho ao redorO amor está no arToda vista e todo som
E eu não sei se estou sendo ridículoNão sei se eu estou sendo sábioMas é algo que eu devo acreditarE é lá quando eu olho em seus olhos.

400 caracteres restantes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário